Event Registration Process
Our registration tool—InFellowship—links directly with our attendee database. If this is your first time to register for an event, you will be asked to create an InFellowship account. Once you create your account, you will simply log in to register for future events and will not be required to re-enter all of your information each time you or your family members register for an event.
If you have any questions or problems with the InFellowship login or account set-up, contact Shirley Sankey.
Shopper's Days | July 11, 18 & 25
Summer is busy, and you may need a few hours for yourself. Let us help!
Summer Nights/Bible Journaling | July 14
Join us as we seek to ignite the spark connecting our artistic sides to our faith
Church, State & the Politics of God | July 15 & 16
This two-day seminar seeks to help us understand different ways Christians through the centuries have grappled with the church's relationship to the state. The end goal is helping us live lives of grace & faithfulness, both as citizens of heaven & this great nation.
Exploring Membership | July 17
Learn more about CUMC
Youth Encounter Weekend (YEW) Student Registration | July 29-31
One of the cornerstone events of our Student Ministries calendar has moved back to summer, and you will not want to miss it.
YEW Leader Registration | July 29-31
Register to serve as a leader during YEW
Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit | August 11 & 12
Speakers include Bill Hybels, Melinda Gates, John C. Maxwell, Patrick Lencioni & more. Early bird rate of $89 ends July 12. Email Laura Greenwell for priority code.
Women's Retreat | August 26-27
Draw close to God through Bible study, prayer, speaker sessions, quiet times of reflection and worship.
Summer Sports Camps | Details
- Outdoor Challenge | July 23-29 | rising 6th-10th graders | Contact Jared Woodruff, 683-6887.
- All Sports Camp | August 8-12 | rising JK-6th graders
- Overnight Fishing Camp | August 12-14 | ages 10-12
- Jimmy Chambers Basketball for rising JK/SK | July 5-8
- Jimmy Chambers Basketball for rising 1st-4th grade | July 11-15
- Jimmy Chambers Basketball for rising 5th-8th grade | July 18-22
- Jimmy Chambers Football for rising 1st-6th grade | July 25-29
- Cheerleaders for Christ for rising JK-6th grade girls | July 11-15
Nursery Drop-In Care
Register your child(ren) for the nursery when you are participating in morning fitness classes or on-campus events
Fitness Center Membership 2016
Take care of your physical health
Senior Adult Fitness Center Membership 2016
Age 60+: Use this link for special rate