Christ Church's mission is to glorify God by making, maturing and mobilizing disciples by loving Jesus and loving like Jesus in the world.
At Christ Church we are committed to loving Jesus in the world through indigenous, sustainable partnerships with believers in China, Israel/Palestine, Liberia, North Korea, Russia, Zambia and the Middle East.
... care for the sick and abandoned by
- providing medical care and personal compassion to thousands, especially those suffering from the AIDS pandemic in Africa.
- providing environments of loving stability and education for hundreds of orphans, especially those who lost their families to famine, disease and social or political injustice.
... share a culturally relevant Gospel with those without Christ by
- providing the scriptures to thousands who have never heard the Gospel, especially in countries where it has been systematically opposed.
- encouraging and empowering churches, especially in countries where the church is exploding without the need for buildings or complex structure.
... equip church leaders around the world to be disciple makers by
- training thousands of indigenous pastors and lay leaders, especially among people groups where faith in Christ is spreading exponentially.
... live out the Gospel among the poor and oppressed by
- providing education and resources for thousands to begin meeting the physical needs of their families, especially within the world's poorest communities.